Location of Hotel Maya Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Hotel Maya Kuala Lumpur
138 Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur
Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
Hotel Maya is situated in Kuala Lumpur — or simply KL — the capital of Malaysia. Literally meaning "muddy estuary" in Malay, referring to the 2 tin-rich rivers that run through the city, KL has grown from a small, sleepy village to a bustling metropolis (metro population 6.9 million) in the 50 years since its independence. Because of the hub's world-class 5-star hotels, great shopping, and even better food, increasing numbers of travellers are discovering this gem of a city.
Our urban, KLCC hotel lies along Jalan Ampang, right in the commercial and business district of the metropolis. It is only an 8-minute walk from the Petronas Twin Towers and the city's premier shopping area, Suria Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC). The KLCC Light Rail Transit (LRT) station is also within reach from our address.
Hotel Maya Kuala Lumpur's convenient location allows guests to access the following key places of interest.
- Business and financial centres - Putra World Trade Centre, Kuala Lumpur City Centre, Kuala Lumpur Tower, and Petronas Twin Towers
- Shopping spots - BB Plaza, KL Plaza, Lot 10 Shopping Centre, Low Yat Plaza, Star Hill Shopping Centre, Sungei Wang Plaza , Berjaya Times Square, Little India, Aquaria, Mid-Valley Mega Mall, Central Market, Merdeka Square, Jalan Masjid India, Japanese Sogo, and Chow Kit Market
- Food and entertainment districts - hawker market of Jalan Alor, Jalan Bukit Bintang, National Zoo, Bird, Deer and Butterfly Park, and Kuala Lumpur Lake Garden
- Transport options - Kuala Lumpur International Airport, Star Light Rail Transit (LRT), Express Rail Transit (ERL), and bus and cab stations
- Historical and cultural places – Independence Square, Chinatown, and Batu Caves
Tung Shin Hospital and the Chinese Maternity Hospital are also near our boutique hotel in Kuala Lumpur.